Our signature preserved flower arrangement
A stunning everlasting rose takes pride of place in our most popular dried flower arrangement. Presented in an exquisite speckled vase, this medium size arrangement of real flowers will make any space a happy place. Pretty amaranthus, hydrangea ming fern, pampas, baby breath, ruscus leaves and palms surround your everlasting rose. And because all our florals and foliage are real flowers that we’ve meticulously dried and preserved, they’ll add style and flair for years.
Available in all-white or beige themes, You’re Special is ideal for any occasion. Decorate your house, or your office or give a gift guaranteed to bring smiles for years to come.
Choose your colour theme and get yours today.
- Style for the moment: Show someone you care with a preserved flower arrangement that adds rustic, real flower beauty to their living spaces for years.
- Highest quality dried and preserved flowers: Our flowers are hand selected, dried and preserved naturally so there’s no chemical residue. We use eco-friendly dyeing methods for colouring.
- Natural floral art for years: Avoid humid settings and direct sunlight and enjoy your arrangement for years to come. Approximately 40-45 cm of bespoke, floral prettiness, your arrangement includes a stylish vase, full of lavish blossoms and a signature everlasting rose. There’s no need for water, pruning or regular replacement.
- A gorgeous white or beige speckled vase (depending on your colour theme)
- A real everlasting rose, pretty amaranthus, hydrangea ming fern, pampas, baby breath, ruscus leaves and palms
- Approximately 40-45 cm high including the vase
- Lasts for up to five years with appropriate care
- No need for water or maintenance
- Timeless floral decor for every season
Get your flowers delivered safely and with a smile. Enjoy the beauty of our dried flowers without worry - our eco-friendly packaging ensures no movement within the packing box.
You can be sure that you will receive your beautiful blooms in mint condition.
In the unlikely case of any issues, we are committed to working with you to rectify them quickly. Experience the joy of Peach and Petals floral art with peace of mind. Please contact us on delivery if you have any concerns.
Dried floral arrangements can last for years when shown a little TLC.
Keep out of direct sunlight
Our flowers are very much real and can become faded or fragile over time if left in constant sunlight.
Ensure your space is well ventilated
To avoid mould growing on your arrangements ensure there is good airflow in your space. This is particularly important if you live in humid climate.
We do our very best to provide images that showcase current colours and key flower varieties that will feature in your arrangement. However, from time to time if a particular flower or colour isn't available, we will replace it with one of equal or greater value.
You can always be sure your arrangement will wow on arrival.
Want to match a particular colour or would like a custom design? Please email Peach and Petals HQ
We are also awesome at custom installations, wedding and event arrangements.
Shipping, Delivery or Pick Up
Shipping, Delivery or Pick Up
Express Shipping (all states)
* All orders are same-day dispatch
* Express post (up to 2 day business day delivery time) Australia Wide
Please allow an extra day rural areas
*$15 flat rate or free for orders over $150
Order before 12pm Monday - Friday for Same Day Delivery or Selected Date
0-20km from Vermont -$25
20km - 40km from Vermont -$40
Local pick up
Local pick usually ready same-day if order is placed before 12pm, please wait for notification of order confirmation.
Pick up details
Open times: 9am -5pm
Days: Monday to Friday
Address: Clik Collective - 203 Rooks Road Vermont 3133
Call Sam on 0435684255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
View our full refund and return policy
Please visit our comprehensive FAQ page to have your questions answered.