If you dream of daisies, our beautiful variety of dried daisies will make you happy for years. We have a selection of three gorgeous Dried Daisies you can mix and match in a beautiful display or use to add a touch of joy and colour to any floral arrangement.
A meadow of daisies you can love for years
- Feminine and flowy Dried Daisies in pink and white
- Brazilian Small Star Dried Daisies for tiny pops of magical daisy colour
- Stunning Dried Paper Daisies or Straw Flowers in a variety of colours
- Style for the occasion: Get creative. Press, then frame your daisies as floral art for your walls. Wrap in twine and add a floral touch to napkins at your next dinner party. Give a happy, vibrant daisy bouquet as a gift.
- Highest quality dried and preserved real flowers: All our daisies are handpicked and dried naturally so there’s no chemical residue. We use eco-friendly dyeing methods for colouring.
- Effortless styling: Avoid humid settings and direct sunlight and enjoy your daisies for up to seven years.
- Dried pink and white daisies come in bunches of 30 stems
- Brazilian Small Star Dried Daisies come in bunches of 50 with .5 cm heads. They’re tiny, but they make an impact
- Dried Paper Daisies or Straw Flowers are handpicked in Melbourne and come in bunches of 15 stems
- Lasts for up to seven years with appropriate care
- No need for water or maintenance
- Everlasting floral decor you can enjoy for years
Also known as Ixodia, you can create your happy place with our selection of Dried Daisies. They’re real daisies that we dry and preserve with love. They’ll always look beautiful and last for years.
Dried floral arrangements can last for years when shown a little TLC.
Keep out of direct sunlight
Our flowers are very much real and can become faded or fragile over time if left in constant sunlight.
Ensure your space is well ventilated
To avoid mould growing on your arrangements ensure there is good airflow in your space. This is particularly important if you live in humid climate.
We do our very best to provide images that showcase current colours and key flower varieties that will feature in your arrangement. However, from time to time if a particular flower or colour isn't available, we will replace it with one of equal or greater value.
You can always be sure your arrangement will wow on arrival.
Want to match a particular colour or would like a custom design? Please email Peach and Petals HQ
We are also awesome at custom installations, wedding and event arrangements.
Shipping, Delivery or Pick Up
Shipping, Delivery or Pick Up
Express Shipping (all states)
We aim for same-day or next day dispatch
Usually take 1-2 Business Days
Please allow an extra day for rural areas and the following states WA and NT
Local Courier Delivery
Melbourne Metro same day delivery before 12pm Monday - Friday
Delivery cost calculated at check out
+ 15km from Vermont $15
+ 15km - 30km from Vermont $25
+ 30km - 60km Vermont $40
Not available on Weekends or public holidays.
Peach and Petals Warehouse
203 Rooks Road Vermont 3133
Monday - Friday 9-5pm
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
View our full refund and return policy
Please visit our comprehensive FAQ page to have your questions answered.