Dried baby breath flowers
Petite, long-lasting baby breath in a rainbow of colours
Delicate and feminine dried and preserved baby’s breath adds softness and romance to any floral arrangement. Also called gypsophila, our baby breath flowers are everlasting and available in a range of colours, so whether you’re looking for natural hues or scene-stealing colours, we have dried and preserved baby breath flowers for every styling need.
- Style for the moment: Use baby’s breath to accentuate bold and vibrant floral arrangements with subtle and dainty highlights or choose from our wide range of colours and simply pop them in a vase for a striking style statement.
- Highest quality dried and preserved real baby’s breath flowers: Our delicate, enchanting baby’s breath flowers are handpicked and dried naturally so there’s no chemical residue. We use eco-friendly dyeing methods for colouring.
- Effortless styling: Avoid humid settings and direct sunlight and enjoy your dried baby’s breath for years to come. Sold in bunches of eight stems, 60 cm long with pretty, feminine and beautiful blooms. There’s no need for water, pruning or regular replacement. Stay on trend without constantly buying new flowers.
- Endless creative options: Dried baby’s breath looks enchanting in floral centrepieces for events, weddings and workplaces - either on their own or to provide a delicate accent. Add a vase and it’s a floral gift a special friend can enjoy for years. And because they’re everlasting, you can restyle and add new pieces for a fresh look every season.
- One bunch of beautiful dried baby’s breath with beautiful blossoms
- 50-60 cm long so you can cut to style or use at full length
- Approx. 8 stems per bunch
- lasts for up to five years with appropriate care
- no need for water or maintenance
- timeless floral decor you can enjoy in every season
Looking for bespoke dried flower styling for your wedding? We offer dried wedding flower packages and custom wedding flower decor made just for you.
Pick up in Vermont, Melbourne
Australia-wide Express shipping only $15 - Usually receive within 1-2 Business Days
Same-Day-Delivery Melbourne Metro available
Free Express shipping on all orders over $250
Dried floral arrangements can last for years when shown a little TLC.
Keep out of direct sunlight
Our flowers are very much real and can become faded or fragile over time if left in constant sunlight.
Ensure your space is well ventilated
To avoid mould growing on your arrangements ensure there is good airflow in your space. This is particularly important if you live in humid climate.
We do our very best to provide images that showcase current colours and key flower varieties that will feature in your arrangement. However, from time to time if a particular flower or colour isn't available, we will replace it with one of equal or greater value.
You can always be sure your arrangement will wow on arrival.
Want to match a particular colour or would like a custom design? Please email Peach and Petals HQ
We are also awesome at custom installations, wedding and event arrangements.
Pick Up & Delivery
Pick Up & Delivery
* All orders are same-day dispatch
* Express post (upto 2 day business day delivery time) Australia Wide
Please allow an extra day rural areas
*$15 flat rate or Free over $150
Order before 12pm Monday - Friday for Same Day Delivery or Selected Date
0-20km from Vermont -$25
20km - 40km from Vermont -$40
Local pick up
Local pick usually ready same-day if order is placed before 12pm, please wait for notification of order confirmation.
Pick up details
Open times: 9am -5pm
Days: Monday to Friday
Address: Clik Collective - 203 Rooks Road Vermont 3133
Call Sam on 0435684255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
View our full refund and return policy
Please visit our comprehensive FAQ page to have your questions answered.