Dried Bunny Tails
Bunny Tails - Dried and Dyed
Looking for coastal boho floaty feels? Our dried rabbit tail grass flowers bring the beach to you - in various soft, feminine and pretty colours. Also known as Lagurus Ovatus, we offer sumptuous bunches of Bunny Tails dried in their natural colour. We also hand dip and dye the flowers in a variety of colours so styling to your theme is effortless. Dried Bunny Tails are perfect for table decoration, to add texture to flat-lay photography or as soft, fluffy accents in floral arrangements. To add warmth, calm and graceful feels to any space, without needing water or maintenance, simply pop them in a vase and enjoy them for years to come.
So soft and fluffy you won’t believe they’re real flowers
Buy 5 - Get 1 Free
- Style for life: Add soft, floaty and elegant feels to your home, office, Airbnb, wedding or event with ease. Add Bunny Tails to your table setting at your next dinner party. Pop them on the side of a charcuterie platter for a stylish presentation. Mix and match the colours and gift to a friend who needs a smile that will last for years.
- Hand-dried and dyed Bunny Tails: We dry and dip and dye our bunny grass by hand. Our drying and dyeing process is eco-friendly because we care for the planet. So you can feel good too.
- Effortless styling: Avoid humid settings and direct sunlight for maximum vibrance and longevity. They come in bunches of 25-30 stems and we hand-pick them in Australia. There’s no need for water, pruning or regular replacement. Staying on trend is easy, cost-effective and beautiful.
- A bunch of 25-30 stems of dried or dyed Bunny Tails
- Each Bunny Tail stem has a 3 cm long soft and fluffy head
- Dried Bunny Tails last for up to seven years with appropriate maintenance
- No need for water or replacement
- Timeless coastal decor you can mix and match for all seasons
Dried floral arrangements can last for years when shown a little TLC.
Keep out of direct sunlight
Our flowers are very much real and can become faded or fragile over time if left in constant sunlight.
Ensure your space is well ventilated
To avoid mould growing on your arrangements ensure there is good airflow in your space. This is particularly important if you live in humid climate.
We do our very best to provide images that showcase current colours and key flower varieties that will feature in your arrangement. However, from time to time if a particular flower or colour isn't available, we will replace it with one of equal or greater value.
You can always be sure your arrangement will wow on arrival.
Want to match a particular colour or would like a custom design? Please email Peach and Petals HQ
We are also awesome at custom installations, wedding and event arrangements.
Pick Up & Delivery
Pick Up & Delivery
* All orders are same-day dispatch
* Express post (upto 2 day business day delivery time) Australia Wide
Please allow an extra day rural areas
*$15 flat rate or Free over $150
Order before 12pm Monday - Friday for Same Day Delivery or Selected Date
0-20km from Vermont -$25
20km - 40km from Vermont -$40
Local pick up
Local pick usually ready same-day if order is placed before 12pm, please wait for notification of order confirmation.
Pick up details
Open times: 9am -5pm
Days: Monday to Friday
Address: Clik Collective - 203 Rooks Road Vermont 3133
Call Sam on 0435684255 or email email@example.com for any issues.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
View our full refund and return policy
Please visit our comprehensive FAQ page to have your questions answered.