Dried Billy Buttons
Dried Billy Buttons
Our feminine, colourful and striking dried Billy Buttons cover all your styling needs. Our most popular Billy Buttons are dried and everlasting real flowers that showcase their bold, vibrant natural yellow colour. Our preserved billy buttons come in a variety of eco-friendly and on-trend pastel tones. Use them on their own or complete an arrangement or floral theme with eco-friendly, long-lasting pops of colour.
Billy Buttons or Billy Tails are real Australian native flowers with a limited flowering season. So, we meticulously dry and preserve them so you can enjoy the Australian bush in your home, office, restaurant, event or wedding florals for years to come.
Dried Pycnosorus in vibrant yellow or pastel hues
- Style for any space: The velvety flowers, long stems and wide variety of colours mean you can use Billy Buttons for a minimalist burst of colour in a vase on their own. Or use your imagination to create a lush, textured floral look that will last for years, rather than days.
- Eco-friendly flower preparation: Drying and preserving Billy Buttons is a delicate process. We only use the best quality flowers and dry and preserve them by hand, naturally. There’s no chemical residue and our dyeing methods are good for the planet.
- Everlasting Billy Button Flowers: Avoid direct sunlight and humid environments and your preserved Billy Buttons will last for up to seven years. Sold in bunches of 10 stems. Each stem is approximately 50 cm long with a soft, feminine 2 cm flower head. Enjoy fresh flowers without clogging up the landfill, watering, pruning or the cost of ongoing replacement.
- 10 full-sized Billy Buttons in a bunch
- Stems are 50 cm long so you can cut to style or use at full length
- Gorgeous and silky 2 cm flower head
- Dried Billy Buttons retain their natural yellow colour
- Preserved Billy Buttons are coloured in pastel using eco-friendly methods
- Last for up to seven years with appropriate care
- No need for water or maintenance
- Timeless floral elegance without the ongoing cost
Whether you’re adding some natural feels to your home or work, or choosing a floral gift that will look beautiful for years, Billy Buttons add a soft, striking, floaty feel to any space.
Dried floral arrangements can last for years when shown a little TLC.
Keep out of direct sunlight
Our flowers are very much real and can become faded or fragile over time if left in constant sunlight.
Ensure your space is well ventilated
To avoid mould growing on your arrangements ensure there is good airflow in your space. This is particularly important if you live in humid climate.
We do our very best to provide images that showcase current colours and key flower varieties that will feature in your arrangement. However, from time to time if a particular flower or colour isn't available, we will replace it with one of equal or greater value.
You can always be sure your arrangement will wow on arrival.
Want to match a particular colour or would like a custom design? Please email Peach and Petals HQ
We are also awesome at custom installations, wedding and event arrangements.
Pick Up & Delivery
Pick Up & Delivery
* All orders are same-day dispatch
* Express post (upto 2 day business day delivery time) Australia Wide
Please allow an extra day rural areas
*$15 flat rate or Free over $150
Order before 12pm Monday - Friday for Same Day Delivery or Selected Date
0-20km from Vermont -$25
20km - 40km from Vermont -$40
Local pick up
Local pick usually ready same-day if order is placed before 12pm, please wait for notification of order confirmation.
Pick up details
Open times: 9am -5pm
Days: Monday to Friday
Address: Clik Collective - 203 Rooks Road Vermont 3133
Call Sam on 0435684255 or email email@example.com for any issues.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
View our full refund and return policy
Please visit our comprehensive FAQ page to have your questions answered.