please take note of contactless delivery
Please note due to government regulations there are changes in the way our parcels are delivered:
- All deliveries will now be considered "authority to leave" if you are not home. The drivers will ring the doorbell but apply a distance of approximately 2m from the front door and not request a physical signature.
- Please ensure the driver has access to your property (gate open) and there is a SAFE place to leave the parcel.
- In the case the parcel cannot be left in a safe place, the parcel will be taken to a respective collection point (usually a local news agency ) for you to collect.
- Please note, if there is no available collection point due to closures your parcel will be returned to sender after 2 attempted deliveries. If you do not collect your parcel, it will also be returned to sender.
An estimate of current delivery times:
- Sydney Metro, NSW Melb Metro, VIC-Regional, QLD, SA, WA, TAS, 5-21 days
Please note: no signature on delivery is required( Authority to Leave) if you do wish for this not to happen please add in the notes during checkout, we will not take responsibility for lost or stolen parcels.